Pre-registration for classes is not required. We reserve a number of spots in every class for walk-in students on a first come first serve basis. Please remember that the studio doors will open 15 minutes before the first class.
Policy for Class Pre-Registration:
- By Pre-registering for a class we will hold a spot for you until class begins
- Pre-Registration is reserved for students with an active membership
- New Students and students with a promotional offer are encouraged to come to class 15 minutes early to get a spot
- When you pre-register for a class you are still required to sign in when you arrive at the studio
- You can cancel your pre-registration up until the time class begins
- Yoga Shelter reserves the right to charge a $10 no show fee, or deduct a class from your package if you do not show up for a pre-registered class
If you lose your login information please call the studio to have it reset 313-831-YOGA
Please note: Door is locked once class starts for all 6:30am, 10:30am and 12pm classes, no late entry.” No entry into any class after 5 minutes of class start time.